Tuesday, January 21, 2003

So…
Where has the bastard been hiding out for the past few months?

A just question in its own right, but I don’t think many people have missed me.
Many people, as a matter of fact, don’t know I exist and so couldn’t care less. But just because you made an effort once more to check for any updates here let me offer you a brief overview.

First of all, I didn’t have a clue what to write.
I had been hanging out in Spain as you may have read previously and I got a little tired of my unrelenting, sleep-inducing need to deliver anything original.
And so it happened that for the past few months I haven’t taken the effort to write new comics, music, or movies.
I did hesitate to give you all an insight in my utter amazement for the power emitted by the Suede concert I witnessed. But then again many people around me didn’t seem to share that approval for Suede’s ability to produce undeniable energy on stage. So I just skipped that part.
Afterwards it got pretty boring.
School was a drag.
People were a drag.
Hell, even the world dragged its sorry ass back to the 80s. Just look at socalled modern music. Electro-pop rules the scene. Even the old hand-puppet at the head of the states tries to outdo his republican predecessor. Iran-contra, where have you been all the time?
Doesn’t anyone feel bothered by our collective nostalgia to yuppie-like cynicism?

Well… that’s about it.

If only I could get my media empire to squash all of you little bugs right now…
It would make me happier and richer!

But there is a light in the distance: "De Klootzakken" are on their way!!!
Let’s see how we can pervert your hairdo’s and cheap clothing.

Our first appearance is scheduled on april 3rd.
The pre-sales of our t-shirts are already exceeding the 100.
The little people around me are already subconsciously humming the words to our first single "Alle Koeien Moeten Kapot", and there is more where that came from.

Get out of the way.
And if you just cannot stand the waiting tune in to my radio-show, Timetunnel, accessible via the link to FMBSSL.

I dare you to adore me and to be loved in return!!

MAMALS WILL PREVAIL!!!

And now, begone…

Don Pablo A Eekman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home